Sunday, February 20, 2011

Doing things wantedly

    When we came to know that the she/he is for us.. we start playing with them by simple saying that 'iam just kidding yaar'.. some people took just like that.. some people adjust with their beloved ones .. some people dont like playing with emotions.. Both souls live for each other. The problem starts with the ego and misunderstanding we even doesnt know  where it arises..
         If he/she will forget him/her to give importance.. the answer'll be ' iam little busy dear' i accept this as truth.. if this repeats we say 'how much work for u  darling, take care of urself'.. but it occurs everytime what to do.. this really lies upon  for which things we give the first priority, its for the beloved ones (which was in once upon a time) or the people around us
    One thing we'll clear that she/he is my girl/man... iam everything for her.. completly surrendered to me.. i know everything abt her/him.. i know whts her reaction would be for each and every activity and she cannot live without me.. (is this information enough for me !?) oh my god what a proud for me .. she is crying for me dude.. and  dying for me for  just one reply... what i gonna to do.. shall is shower my love for her.. ??  why should i... its just a waste of time for me...or shall i do things like hearing songs, watching movies and make friendship with new persons
(once upon a time  he bunked the class for her)...  but wt can i do for her care towards me.
           
           Here is the answer,, just ignore her/him..  and dont attend the call.. coz  LOVE is the easier thing we get in this world and nobody wants it , the care.. If i get bored 'll say 'hi' to her.. coz i just  wanna  kill time, but,  for her 'my man is back'...


5 comments:

  1. hmmm interesting anu.........may i know the real fact behind tis emotion......julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever u r tryin to say..good effort.
    but puttin emotions without rationalizing or shaping it up wont giv the good output. ..construct them to make it more significant...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this article . . . . <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good... u can do much better with the writeup, naaice potrayal of emotions :)

    ReplyDelete